Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ghosts, Spirits, Apparitions


From Michelle:
How can we tell if there is an evil spirit or friendly? I think I have two separate entities one older man and children. I was attacked but I rebuked it and hasnt attacked me since is it still here?

Picture by Torley

Hi Michelle

This is an interesting question that you've asked.

My thoughts are that evil is as evil does.

Which begs the question, are all spirits always one or the other - in all circumstances? Do ghosts have friends, foes, favourites? I suspect they do but I may be wrong.

I'd like to know what others think about this. Has anyone else been attacked?
_______________________________________________
Put your Paranormal Experiences on the Record - complete the anonymous survey now http://bit.ly/omr7y

If you use the services of psychics, tarot card readers, astrologists etc, then you may be interested in completing this survey http://bit.ly/CSFzp

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, lets’s keep the conversation going, please leave your comments and questions below.