Friday, October 23, 2009

Karma and the Paranormal


From Laura: Hi I feel like I have bad karma or some sort of negetive (sic) energy around me. It seems that I have the tendency to be impulsive, I get paranoid, then I lose friends. I let the best get to me, my feelings so easily hurt. I don't want to lose the people I love in my life.

I'm wondering if this really is karma as you suggest Laura. There are many more things at play in our lives than karma. I'm thinking there's our own genes; upbringing; the lessons we learn from others and from our own life experiences. The list is quite long.


Have you thought about talking to your friends or family about this? Often those closest to us can give insights on how we come across in life - and even if we don't want to hear what they are saying - if they know us well they can have good insights to share.


I'm certainly not an expert on karma but my intuition tells me this is something that you could tackle head on in this life - and with the help of those who love you. If there isnt anyone, then think about talking to a professional. It may only be a case of learning a few new life skills - nothing too heavy. And who knows, by doing this you may actually contribute to your karma balance!


I'll leave this open for insights from others ....






Put your Paranormal Experiences on the Record - complete the anonymous survey now http://bit.ly/pVh5D


If you use the services of psychics, tarot card readers, astrologists etc, then you may be interested in completing this survey http://bit.ly/b1d6v

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, lets’s keep the conversation going, please leave your comments and questions below.