Friday, July 24, 2009

1000+ Responses so far!!!


With great anticipation I checked the results of the Paranormal Survey that Ive reopened and I'm so thrilled to see that over a thousand people have taken the time to completed the questionnaire. That's a great interim result - and if I recall correctly that's a faster rate than when I began collecting data for my thesis.

Thanks so much to everyone who has contributed. I intend to dip into the survey and bring you snippets from time to time.

For those of you who havent taken the survey yet, here's the link. I'm hoping that this will be the biggest repository of paranormal reports EVER.....

So spread the word - viral PR will keep this thing alive and growing. It couldn't be easier. No pen and paper; no stamp and envelope; just click, click click.

Happy Clicking

Cheers

Rosemary

__________________________________________________________________
You don't need to be psychic to Get 17 Free AdWords Cheat Sheets, MP3s, and Videos from someone with a proven track record of AdWords success.
_________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, lets’s keep the conversation going, please leave your comments and questions below.